Does Someone Make These

00silverad0

My neighbor brought up a good suggestion today after I painted my stock grille black to match the truck. As I was putting back the bowtie, he said I should look into an American Flag bowtie for the grille with an SS in the middle. So has anyone ever seen these ? If not, I wonder if Shopman would be interested in making these. Basiclly I'm looking for the bowtie to be the American Flag with the SS symbol on the face. I'm gonna search around to try and find something.

*EDIT* I just looked on Ebay and all I could find was real cheezy stick on decals. I'd be willing to to shell out the $ for a good product such as Shopmans bowties.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

I have seen them on the street but not sure if they were overlays or actual bowties. seen them as a straight flag and a waving flag.

EDIT: i found this one. http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/store...tner_joe_w.html I'm not sure if the Avalanche bowtie is the same size as the Silverado's though.

I also found some American Flag "SS's" http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-Super...sspagenameZWD1V

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

Thanks KTJ, but that first one was too cheesy for me. The second one did not come up. If I'm gonna do it, I want it to look professional. If I cannot find anything, I'm going to contact Shopman and see if he will do a group buy.

Would anyone be interested?