Marty Kays

SS Silv

Anyone else ever see this guy play drums, kind of as a cover band? The dude is old school but has some talent.

Any music lovers and musicians should appreciate this. Also, search some more of his work. kinda neat. I guess I really like it cuz I am a Def Leppard fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXDuuaseWs

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

not to bad, but my all time ooold school drummer has to be Buddy Rich. for his time he was the best there was. put most drummers to shame, and he did it in a 3 piece suit..

sorry but Marty could not hold a candle to Neil..

:seeya:

Buddy Rich...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgeX9iYOFSQ

Edited by desrtrat (see edit history)

since we are on the subject of drummers if figyred i would post these

Neil Pert is awsome but dont forget John Bonham. Thats always been the argument whos better Pert on Bonham

Also i wanted to show you guys this drummer, he is a friend of mine from my some town, and i think he is amazing. I watched the band win a talent show where all the bands played 3 or 4 songs. they won it by playing part of one song then in the middle he did his solo and they finished the song.

Anyway Enjoy

since we are on the subject of drummers if figyred i would post these

Neil Pert is awsome but dont forget John Bonham. Thats always been the argument whos better Pert on Bonham

Also i wanted to show you guys this drummer, he is a friend of mine from my some town, and i think he is amazing. I watched the band win a talent show where all the bands played 3 or 4 songs. they won it by playing part of one song then in the middle he did his solo and they finished the song.

Anyway Enjoy

:cheers:

got some talent

Bonham is good, but i still like Neil

Neil doing old school drumming

not to bad, but my all time ooold school drummer has to be Buddy Rich. for his time he was the best there was. put most drummers to shame, and he did it in a 3 piece suit..

sorry but Marty could not hold a candle to Neil..

Buddy Rich...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgeX9iYOFSQ

Haha, not shit he couldn't hold a candle to Neil or any popular drummers. I was just saying Marty does a great job at REPLICATING famous rockbands. I was leaving FAMOUS DRUMMERS out.

Now if we are talking about famous drummers, I prefer Shannon Larkin, not only for his talent but his style. Now, for multi-talent Sully kicks ass, he also has an amazing voice.

Haha, not shit he couldn't hold a candle to Neil or any popular drummers. I was just saying Marty does a great job at REPLICATING famous rockbands. I was leaving FAMOUS DRUMMERS out.

Now if we are talking about famous drummers, I prefer Shannon Larkin, as you can tell from my avatar.

http://www.beautifuldayimages.com/blog/200...california.html

Yeah shannon is badass and Godsmack is my overall favorite band. By the way that link does not play a shannon larkin video

maybe this is what you were going for

i've been saying this for the past 16 years, the worlds BEST singers,guitarists,BASSISTS,drummers and so on and so on, YOU WILL NEVER HEAR OF, there are millions of people playing in bands that play every week that you will never hear of, some just happen to make it and become famous, but what really defines the best? there really is no better musician and any other, it's just the opinion of one person in their eyes that says 'THE BEST" but either or, keep on keeping on :cheers: oh and btw the guy in the first post kind reminds me of a fat ron jeremy impersonator rather than a drummer :laugh:

Edited by badass03ss (see edit history)

i've been saying this for the past 16 years, the worlds BEST singers,guitarists,BASSISTS,drummers and so on and so on, YOU WILL NEVER HEAR OF, there are millions of people playing in bands that play every week that you will never hear of, some just happen to make it and become famous, but what really defines the best? there really is no better musician and any other, it's just the opinion of one person in their eyes that says 'THE BEST" but either or, keep on keeping on :cheers: oh and btw the guy in the first post kind reminds me of a fat ron jeremy impersonator rather than a drummer :laugh:

ok :wtf: your post doesn't make sense, and yeah, some musicians are better than the others, I don't care what people say.

Also, did ANYONE of us claim that our FAVORITE artist is the BEST?? Sorry to be a so blunt, but to me it sounds like you contradicted yourself.

So, follow on with this thread and lets hear of your "best"

i'm just simply saying what you think is the "best" the next person in line doesn't , thats all. i do favor some players more than others because i like their style, it's all about YOUR personal preference. some of MY favorites are ,DIMEBAG, vinnie paul,victor wooten,tony blair,Chick Corea,Paul McCartney,John Entwhistle,Dave Abbruzzese,Carter Beauford,Danny Carey,jimi hendrix,david gilmour,steve via, joe satriani.............................to name a few :cheers: