Photo For Ssposse!

over the weekend we had a little fun with Rich and Matt and myself. did some audio work on Matts SS (darn near complete too) a few close friends of mine from MTX came thru town and let us take some pics. So Rich decided to get a nice photo of his SS next to their trailer.

also included is a pic of one of the MTX Escalades. they call it the "anti-bling" sporting 18 of their square subs and a 12 in each front door. they didnt take them off the trailer, but they did let us pretty much crawl all over them to take pics. rich i am sure will post more for us all to view.

enjoy!!

post-5722-1217262648_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1217262784_thumb.jpg

That escalade is sweet, I dont like how they did the headlights though thats a little much

i like it. they have HID's on it and they show thru perfectly. the tails are similar. they sanded them and then shot them with a satin coat. to me it looks like a cartoon car. they wash it with windex to keep it clean. the interior is amazing. Rich will post more pics i am sure. he took more than i did.