V-max

Nice V-Max bro, looks good blacked out, u should paint the front bumper to complete the look. Is it an LT2 V-Max? IMO u should get rid of the GM badges and just leave the V-Max badges. What kind of mods have u added to the truck?

thanks alot man. I was thinking about the GM badges im still undecided on taking them off. 2" front 4" rear drop, custom tuned, intake, H.I.D lights extremely bright mine are also extremly illegal there to bright is what the cop told me and there really blue, exaust, limo tint on all windows but the front windshield smoked tail lights after market in dash screen its the lt2. My rims are the stock twentys I liked them to much so i had them powder coated black and kept them on. Thats a nice Vmax you got there man

Thanks alot man. thats a nice SS you got. Its not done yet. im trying to tie the red in on the vmax badge. im getting custom leather interior i was thinking about getting a red accent or stitching or something. The bowtie on center cap of the rims are also red it looks better i think when you see it in person you can see a little more of the red tie in together.

thanks alot man. I was thinking about the GM badges im still undecided on taking them off. 2" front 4" rear drop, custom tuned, intake, H.I.D lights extremely bright mine are also extremly illegal there to bright is what the cop told me and there really blue, exaust, limo tint on all windows but the front windshield smoked tail lights after market in dash screen its the lt2. My rims are the stock twentys I liked them to much so i had them powder coated black and kept them on. Thats a nice Vmax you got there man

Nice mods bro, the rims look sick powder coated black. Who did your tune? Thanks for the compliment bro, I try to keep it lookin nice.

Nice mods bro, the rims look sick powder coated black. Who did your tune? Thanks for the compliment bro, I try to keep it lookin nice.

i had nelson performance tune it and it runs really good. I ran a 15.7 bone stock 100degrees then i put intake, tune, and exhaust and ran it again at baytown and ran a 14.6 but spun pretty bad off the line. Have you ran yours yet

i had nelson performance tune it and it runs really good. I ran a 15.7 bone stock 100degrees then i put intake, tune, and exhaust and ran it again at baytown and ran a 14.6 but spun pretty bad off the line. Have you ran yours yet

Yeah, I got a black bear performance tune and it way faster than stock. I haven't ran it at the track yet though, but it feels way quicker than before.

Edited by huero626 (see edit history)

nice times. loved the video. hurry before the cops show up! lol. sick truck dude!

appreciate it man, lol and ya the cops dont like me to much around here cause even though thats my first video, thats my second set of tires iv used in front of my house