3003 Arrival Blue Ss For Sale

altius1

2003 Chevy Silverado SS beautiful truck inside and out everything works perfect only 36,xxx miles. 345 Horsepower truck runs good and sounds even better.

Power Seats, power mirrors, heated seats, heated mirrors, cruise control, climate control for both passenger and driver, radio controls on steering wheel, driver memory with key. Dynatech long tube headers, high flow cats and Corsa sport cat back. Also has an electronic cut out for when you want to be really loud. In dash screen CD player, plays DVD's, Bluetooth ready and nav ready. Has a custom stereo with on 10 inch sub under the back seat sounds great. Any questions please call Kevin Watson 713-562-5906 or

[email protected]

post-16103-1217274759_thumb.jpg

post-16103-1217274768_thumb.jpg

Edited by altius1 (see edit history)

are these trucks just not drawing any interest anymore
With gas prices what they are, no not really. I've been trying to sell mine for several months, and all I've gotten was tire kickersand low ballers. I've given up trying to sell, because I'm not giving it away. I'm just going to pay it off as quickly as possible, and keep it.