My Interior Is Finally Finished

04CHASE

well im finally getting finished up with this truck i had the interior done almost 3 months ago but had to get the final details in ( door panels and such)

for the details sinc reading is boring ill get it out of the way first. i went with all black leather , black ss silverado floor matts and the entire floor carpet in black , black suede headliner , black painted plasic surrouns pieces on the roof, oem gm roof grab handles( h2 hummer) then i through in some silver suede in the seat inserts and door panels for a nice contrasts. alot of the dash pieces are oem gm as well ( most of the center console and dash surround. the rest was done by a another company that does the same exact work.

also got another cig lighter cover for the regualr cig lighter since smoking in my truck will get you sent to the boo box.

this is a re cap for those who have never seen the interior or my truck

all lights are super white led's

autometer phantom 2 fuel pressure and boost/vac guage in the over head compartment held in place by a socaldiesel.com billet moung

autometer single guage pod with a aeroforce scan guage which is a lifesavor if you ever throw a code orgo into rep mode and you have no laptop

custom leather surface by coast motoring

custom 3 piece lloyds embroidered ss black floor mats

ss emroidered headrest(4)

all carbon fiber accents( dash , center console middle console, seat control covers, passenger who ish bar, a/c ventes

Custom autowoods millenium edition steering wheel with hand contours( unavailbel to public now )

hardwired Valentine 1

gm perfromance badge near ss on dash

floor carpet was changed to black from charcoal

escalade leather /chrome shifter

more stuff i cant remember

so on to the good stuff , eye candy

DSC01824-1.jpg

DSC01825-1.jpg

DSC01821-1.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01795.jpg'

DSC01798-1.jpg

DSC01813-1.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01823-1.jpg

DSC01826-1.jpg

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banghead: dammit Chase u've upped the bar that much higher again :D it looks fuggin badass bro. i likes it, i likes a lot. damn i wish the SS's came with black leather stock :( .

im slowing doing little things to my interior as well but im far from wat ur interior is now. :cheers:

-Rob