Earthquake

SickChevy06

We felt it here...My Grandpa had his china cabinet loose a leg and go over, his grand father clock fell over on the 65' big screen and a dresser mirror broke! He lives in San Pedro 59 miles from Chino hills..

Felt it up here in the high desert, I thought I was having some kind of dizzy spell or something. We are used to quakes up here in Ridgecrest, we get them all the time. If it aint at least a 5 we dont even notice.

:withstupid: i realy never even notice if it's under 5

it was'nt to bad here more of rolling shake then a rattling one imo?... nothing broke or fell down i did'nt even leave my house, when it's a real bad one you can tell and this did'nt feel like a threat. but i grew up in cali so i'm pretty used to the quakes.

i was at the gym, and was inbetween sets when it happened. no one really did anything, we just watched the lights sway back and forth then continued our work out. i would take earth quakes over tornadoes and/or snow any day!