Rear Spoiler Installed

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are u going to buy the new camaro two? lol sick challenger ive seen 2 on the road so far, they look very good for being a dodge vehicle

Hopefully the Challenger will be paid for by the time the Camaro comes out next year. Then we will see what is next.

hey man i bought that same spoiler from the guy on ebay!

what did you do for hardware??? he didnt give me any!!! so im using some hack shit for now unitl i can get some real hardware

thanks man i apreciate the help i cant find out anything from anyone about this problem!

hey man i bought that same spoiler from the guy on ebay!

what did you do for hardware??? he didnt give me any!!! so im using some hack shit for now unitl i can get some real hardware

thanks man i apreciate the help i cant find out anything from anyone about this problem!

I am in the aftermarket business so I had some laying around. I would suggest contacting the person you bought it from.

I love it! Where did you find that on Ebay, if you dont mind me asking? What type of hardware did you use to mount it? Did you have to drill holes?

That looks great. Love your other rides as well. :thumbs:

P.S. Thanks for the hockey stripes. I love those as well.

It was a place in Phoenix. Just search Silverado Spoiler on ebay.

If you remove your factory spoiler, there are already mounting holes in the tailgate. The inside of the spoiler mounts wit 3M tape that was already installed on the spoiler. I used plasctic push rivets to install mine.

I think it looks good AUTOGUY. I too have a Joe Gibbs spoiler on mine and have had lots of compliments on it. The only difference I see is that the bolt fastners on mine are not painted I think I must have got one of the last ones before they stopped production because about 2 weeks after getting it I checked the website and it was stating that production of the Joe Gibbs equipment had ended. Glad to see they are being reproduced and again, looks good!

It was a place in Phoenix. Just search Silverado Spoiler on ebay.

If you remove your factory spoiler, there are already mounting holes in the tailgate. The inside of the spoiler mounts wit 3M tape that was already installed on the spoiler. I used plasctic push rivets to install mine.

hey man by " plastic push rivets" do u mean those black push pins used all over our trucks??? like on fender wells and bumper brackets and such????