New Or Used Maggie?

I would be happy with a low 13 sec truck. Not looking to race it just want to pull some more power out of it and still have it be reliable. I want to be able to know the power is there if I need it. Already have the servos and tune, but I am sure it will need to be re-tuned after. I called today, but he was out. More to come.

No need for a built trans then. I hit high 13's(13.69) with the stock pulley, If you drop it down to a 3.0 it will be a low 13 truck and still be reliable. It's great to have all that power at the end of your foot.

Just got off the phone with the shop that has this used radix. It came off an 05 Hummer. Went back to Magna Charger for a rebuild. Apparently the torsion isolator was bad. Other then that nothing else was wrong with it. New bearings, fresh seals and new oil. He was not sure how many miles are on it, but I can't imagine there would be that many considering the year of the Hummer. A new fuel pump, water pump, new style heat exchanger, tune and a 1 year warranty. He said they would not replace the injectors as first mentioned so I am not sure about that. Sounds like I can't go wrong and this shop does a ton of these from what I was told. They are actually putting one on a new CTS on Friday. I am going to try and check the shop out tomorrow.

Edited by scooter3 (see edit history)

i went to there site an looks like they are doin another ss at the shop 03 black..... either that or the site is old... >_<

That is an old pic. They have done a few SS's along with an 06 they did this week.