Brandspankin New Challenger

RICE EATER

so i was on my way to get some lunch with the g/f and one of her friends.. and to my suprize i hear some revvin behind me and when i look its a brand new orange challenger..soo of course im :drool: because its the first time ive seen on on the road..and ofcourse both the girls where like damnn thats hott..soo :devil: i reved haha.. and before i got a chance to put it back in gear he stuck it.. and just a good car lengh on me so i hit the loud pedal..lol and realed him in farely quick but those cars do move pretty good.. i had to work for it harder then i was expecting.. and we pull up to the next light and the guy is just laughhin and givin me the thumbs up.. and then i notice his son was with him maybe 10years just havin the time of his life... then the girl in the back seat was laughin..and says.. i beat the kid is sayin dad i loveee your new car.. but u just got beat by a truck...i about hit my head on the horn i was laughin so ****in hard!!..anyways kinda made my day though i would share :chevy: ftw

cool kill for sure. i want my hand at one in the maro and the truck

but to me racing is cool but if you have kids its just something you should not do.

ya for sure... it was an srt8.. so it was the big dog.. and it showed for sure..

i do agree with you.. i normaly wont race if theres anyone with me.. but it was in a clear area.. and we didnt go to fast nothin crazy.. just playin around.. but kids are even worse .. but i can remeber when i was about his age.. and my dad played around with his chevelle and a mustang.. and il never forget it..its what got me hooked on cars for sure

but if it was on the highway or not a good area i wouldnt have even played around with havin a kid in the car..but i couldnt even see him till we hit the light.. and they where both givin us thumbs up

allt he challengers out right now are srt-8's the v6 wont be out for a while

my dad was also into fast cars, he had a blue 85 or 86 iroc-z and i loved going for a ride. unfortunatly he passed when i was 12 so id didnt get to enjoy cars with him becasue i think he would have liked what ive done with mine. he also had a clean 55 bel air that were both sold when he passed. now it makes me angry i wish i had that 55.

but i was never even into fast csars util about 5 years ago and i guess its something that was inherited.

... unfortunatly he passed when i was 12 so id didnt get to enjoy cars with him ...

Sorry to hear that man.

This year for the first time I've introduced my kids more into my automotive hobby, they're getting old enough to appreciate it. My daughter's already called dibs on the truck :lol:

Mr. P.