ok so here is my problem i orderd a tci 2800 stall converter (nitrous/blower use) last week and today my tranny broke. so now i am stuck with this stall converter and the tranny shops say if i use this stall converter they wont warranty any of the tranny work done by them.

are they just trying to scam me into buying a stall converter from them or what?!!

anyways sounds like im going to have to buy another stall from the tranny shop so if anyone is looking for a tci 2800 stall hit me up.

No, it makes sense to me in a way. If the converter you were going to supply them with craps(which many have around here lately) and blows clutch material through the trans destroying it, then the warranty would be null and void because it wasn't a part included in the rebuild, hence it isn't warrantied(and caused the failure).

On the other hand, they should warranty the parts they supplied, but only limited to that.....hence a limited warranty. If you were to have a front pump failure say 5k from now, they should warranty it seeing how it had nothing to do with your supplied TC. A good shop will back up their work/product. Sounds to me like he is trying to make a buck on a TC.

Besides, I would stray away from a TCI converter anyway, heard to many horror stories about them. Try selling it here on the forum. :chevy:

ok so here is my problem i orderd a tci 2800 stall converter (nitrous/blower use) last week and today my tranny broke. so now i am stuck with this stall converter and the tranny shops say if i use this stall converter they wont warranty any of the tranny work done by them.

are they just trying to scam me into buying a stall converter from them or what?!!

anyways sounds like im going to have to buy another stall from the tranny shop so if anyone is looking for a tci 2800 stall hit me up.

How much you want for the stall?? Is it a 9.5'' or 11.5'' :chevy: