New Challenger On 24's

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i wondered how long it was going to take before someone ruined this car with oversized wheels... whats the point... lame... 20's sure... 22's is pushing it... 24's???

looks almost like a donk!

absolutely!!!

see. now I think those 20s give that wheel opening the perfect balance of rubber and rim. 22's.... maybe. that's JMHO.

I think I like the balance of those new stripes over the R/T ones you first had on. Don't get me wrong, I like the first set too. Very old school, but these flow better with the modern look.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

Well, SON... You posted three chargers with three different stripes so that is why I questioned it....

Well SON....... I OWN the car and I OWN A GRAPHICS Company......... By the way, it is a CHALLENGER SON...... And I am old enough to be your FATHER, SON. Maybe you need to get all the info before you start questioning people.

Look.....Another one....

Black_SRT_71_Challenger1.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

Well Son....... I OWN the car and I OWN A GRAPHICS Company......... By the way, it is a CHALLENGER SON......

Charger, challenger.. whatever.. if its your car, why get so offensive? All I asked is if you owned one of the vehicles. phuckin' chill!!!!!!!!!!!!! ease off the steriods.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

?

Charger, challenger.. whatever.. if its your car, why get so offensive? All I asked is if you owned one of the vehicles. phuckin' chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was the way you said it.... "Do you EVEN OWN one?" Go back and read your post...Maybe you will see where the response came from. And your Cocky "Well Son" was uncalled for as well. Grow up Little man.....

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)