Oklahomass

Braxton

Hey guys name is Braxton (dont reference toni) I am the proud owner of a Black 2004 Silverado SS in the great state of Oklahoma. We bought this beauty when I was 17 and have had it for almost 4 years. It has been through a lot with me, weekly trips to southern texas, weekend trips to Grand Lake, and we have traveled to every surrounding state together. This truck has more sentimental value than any dollar amount that could be spent on it. It probably has the most miles on this site but she is just now old enough to start wearin makeup, so with a freshly painted bowtie, billet grill, headlight covers, and soon some new shoes, she has no intentions of retiring.

I decided to become a suporting member on this site because I feel like the knowledge and the information that I have received here was exactly what needed and I don't mind investing in anything that pays me back. I have been a forum reader on this site for about 2 years now and I have read evertyhing I could but I still have very limited knowledge about these trucks (compared to others on this site) so thanks for your time that you guys put into this site and all the information that is available. SilveradoSS.com is a prime example in what forums were made to be.

Braxton K.

Welcome! :cheers: Since you've been around a while, you already know there's a lot to be learned here. I hadn't fooled around with my cars (other than real basic stuff) for years, but once I got my SS I got the urge again, and pretty much everything I've learned is from this site, and the guys on it. Continue to enjoy your truck, and I hope your wallet is ready for a major hit. :)

Im from all over this state, I moved from Edmond to Enid about a year ago so thats where I am now.

And you're probably right about too many beers...but atleast we have an NBA team now woohoo!

thanks guys

my truck has 148--- I will probably hit 150 in the next two weeks

:eek: wow!........Yeah I think you take the taco on that one, I know SS Silv has 107k on his and there was someone here who has 120k on their SSS....