Lmfao!... Ok Everyones Gotta Watch This!

RICE EATER

I didn't even know it would do that if the button is pushed. Is this on all gas stations?

Omgosh :lol: I have to say...I've never noticed a big red emergency stop button :dunno: I'll be lookin more close now, though.

Yes all gas stations have these red buttons as an emergency shut down in case of a car fire or accident involving a pump.......the buttons are located away from the pumps in a safe area where its accesable in an emergency, usually on the main building. What that guy pulled/pressed or tampered with was not an emergency stop button, but a release lever for the fire supression deluge system. The emergency stop button's only function is to cut power to the pumps in the event of an emergency situation.

ive seen the emergency stop button right near the pumps before but it was in alaska and thats the only place ive seen it right near the pumps.

Yeah I think it varies by state law, most in NY are on the main building or in a remote location. The emergency stop button should not activate the agent release system........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Yeah I think it varies by state law, most in NY are on the main building or in a remote location. The emergency stop button should not activate the agent release system........

i guess it takes a fireman to know that