Had An Idea!

I've been thinking about this for a while and was wondering if anyone would be down. I'd be down to trade my wheels for something I wanted in the same size I have. The wheels I'm looking for are Intro Pentia 6's. I've never seen these wheels on here so I doubt anyone could help me, but post up what you got and we'll see. I'm just looking for a different look without having to fork out the $$$$$$$!

If anyone else is down, post it up or tell me this is a stupid idea! :jester:

dude really? u have some of the sickest wheels on the site!

Ya, but I'm kind of tired of the look and I've always liked the Pentias. I mean, it couldn't hurt to ask right?

Here is a pic of just the wheel. 22" X 8.5" clear coated so no polishing ever needed.

81706685.jpg

i get to start polishing mine as soon as i put them on...

youre crazy to swap your wheels... for the longest time they were my favorite on the site.....

until i got mine...LOL...

I don't think anyone here has the wheels I'm looking for anyways. This place is more about chrome than billet which is cool, just not my thing.

I tried it one time and I couldn't stand it!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

115085604.jpg

Agreed on the sickest wheels part. I love those just wish i had the money to have gotten em. Billet is the way to go ive had chrome and my knew ones i got are chrome and i asked myself why?? Probably wouldnt look good on white but with black.. Dammm!! KEEP EM