Her Tbss And My Sss

Well, as promised...here is the girlfriends TBSS with my SSS. I've been neglecting my SSS the past few days because I have been getting her car squared around. I will be polishing on them both this weekend, but I thought I would share a few pics! They are semi-clean...:)

So far I've installed a Shopman1, black "domed" SS overlays, and metallic silver wheel bowtie overlays on her car and debadged the bowtie on the trunk. This weekend I am going to debadge the Trailblazer on the trunk. Also looking to polish up her wheels. Anyone know something good to use on those stupid clearcoated wheels?

Enjoy!

Teddy

Picture197.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture202.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Looks great. You should look into Rejex wax for the wheels. It is VERY durable and cleaning them will be a breeze. Also use it on your wheels and the front of the vehicle. The bugs will not get a chance to stick. I personally would use it on my whole vehicle but the durability/protection is better than the looks. Of course apply this after the wheels have been polished.

http://www.skygeek.com/61002.html

Rejex was originally used on airplanes to keep the turbines clean, but it was than introduce to the automotive world. Lots of guys over on autopia.org swear by this stuff to be used on wheels.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)