Rob's Experience With A Z06

IdriveGTP

Brian,

Yea, the camera appears to be fine (I think....). I still think it's broken :P

Yes, the doctor does live in Parke County. You should have called - you probably weren't far away at all. Rockville is less than 15 minutes from the doorstep....(in the SS at least). You must have been on a romantic cruise seeing the covered bridges, weren't you? :D

Yup, nice romantic cruise, me and my bestest bud in chaps and leather thongs cruising F'N gravel roads of Parke county on two wheels. Rob, does that paint the picture you were looking for? :wtf: You're a sick puppy :jester:

BTW, If you happen to know where I can find out which covered bridge route isn't alot of gravel roads I would be most appreciative.

The road me and TJ went on (the 2 lane curvy road) was US 41 between Clinton and Rockville. It is a blast (when there isn't traffic). We went all the way to Rockville, then back half way, back to Rockville and then to Clinton. We figured that was enough for the moment.....didn't need to try our luck and see :dupe: in the background....

Oh, and there is a part of me (and probably a few others on here) that would love to see you scream like a little girl! :jester:

I'm sure there are quite a few who would love that sight. But I would scream more like Richard Simmons keeping the spirit of your previous comment :rollin:

and I 'll have firmer buns

LOL....I don't even want to know if they were assless chaps.... :jester:

I will ask one of the guys that works for us. He lives in Rockville and when he was younger work for the county on their bridge crew. He knows all of the back roads and bridges and would be able to tell me which ones are on asphalt roads (I know of a few off the top of my head).

:crackup:

LOL....I don't even want to know if they were assless chaps.... :jester:

I will ask one of the guys that works for us. He lives in Rockville and when he was younger work for the county on their bridge crew. He knows all of the back roads and bridges and would be able to tell me which ones are on asphalt roads (I know of a few off the top of my head).

:crackup:

All chaps are assless :wtf: I generally don't wear them unless it's really cold out or I'm stopping by the

I do appreciate the assistance :thumbs: The gravel roads around those parts really suck.