Linex Or Rhino Lining

I have two appointments, 1 for rhino lining on the 8th and another on the 11th for linex, obviously one of them wont get my business..... For the guys out there with either, do any of yall wish yall went with the other. I had linex on my 04 1500 and it was great, problem was..... The repo man came before I could really test it out........ Other than that, just want to know if you have spray on bedliner and if you have had any issues with peeling of any sort or any kind of issues with one of the two brands I am planning on getting? Thanks for lookin!

I have had rhino in the past but have heard more folks adamantly happy about their Line X so I think I am gonna switch this time around.

I am wondering if I can get the std black spray in and only have the over the rail part color matched.

Already have a couple knicks in the top rail and I really don't want to do black over silver and at the same time don't want to pay to have the whole bed color matched.

Anyone well versed in the color matched process?

Prior to getting my Line-X I had the opportunity to see Line-X'd & a Rhino Lining pickups side-by-side at the dealership. Both pickups were heavily used and the beds showed it but the Line-X looked the best. The Rhino Lining one had numerous gouges in the coating. I wish they would have had the Line-X Xtra available when I got mine, it's suppose to be a glossier finish and they can color match it to your pickup.

i don't have a liner yet, looking into this myself, but i have friends with liners and they recommended the rhino liner because it isn't as prone to fading. that is what i have heard. don't know it to be fact because i haven't seen it first hand.

I had rhino liner in my 89 silvy but when i saw my buddy's line x i made sure to get that in my SSS and i throw tools and golf clubs and all kinds of stuff back there and it still looks good.

Line-X here and very satisfied!

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I second that ... My Line-X looks great, even 4 years later. And I do use it quite frequently.

Do a search (upper right corner of site page) ... click "More Search Options" ... you can do a bedliner search that way. Lots of good info in numerous threads.

as far as color matching goes, mine is color matched victory red so its the same as my truck, and most people dont even notice that i have a spray in bedliner it looks REALLY good.

very true!!!!! when i first saw it i did a double take, it looks really good. exactly the same color almost unnoticeable, well to me atleast.

-Rob