Blakes Build Is Under Way

sprayed99

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys really need to move out here to So-Cal :jester::jester:

I'm goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali; I'm goin' back to Cali - I DON'T THINK SO! :jester:

I've been wanting to visit SoCal for a couple years now, maybe going to/from visiting my kids in NorCal...

Mr. P. :)

here are some videos of the cam swap they are nws lol j/k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYLUFlbeG9U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPqf3FG15rI

"Look Blake, this is your motor..........and this is my motor, it's all shiney!"

LMFAO!!! :crackup::crackup::rollin:

Damnit Blake, keep your ass in Texas until I get my turbo so I dont have to race you cause I dont want to lose. I guess Im not gonna be able to help you out with your extended warranty anymore either... :jester:

OH trust me turbp or no turbo hes gonna get ya when its 100% done :jester: :jester: :jester:

okay guys tuning wont be done until tomorrow, but these are a few along the way pics for blake to look at.

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

Still awaiting the remaining parts for the efans, but it has the clutch fan on it for now. Also have to install the rear end parts, then off to painting.

enjoy blake more to come soon

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

okay guys tuning wont be done until tomorrow, but these are a few along the way pics for blake to look at.

002-1.jpg

001.jpg

Still awaiting the remaining parts for the efans, but it has the clutch fan on it for now. Also have to install the rear end parts, then off to painting.

enjoy blake more to come soon

Well thanks everybody!!! Its good to have everyone support and most of all I wanna give a big thanks to my badass friends Danny, jason and jason, Steve for the tuning and Tyler for taken the gas tank out I hope I didnt forget anybody! Also thanks Ash for the morale support! I really apprecaite all of this guys I cant wait to come HOME!!!!!! :cheers: And DRINK SOME BEER!!!

Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)