Blakes Build Is Under Way

sprayed99

Well thanks everybody!!! Its good to have everyone support and most of all I wanna give a big thanks to my badass friends Danny, jason and jason, Steve for the tunning and Tyler for taken the gas tank out I hope I didnt forget anybody! Also thanks Ash for the morale support! I really apprecaite all of this guys I cant wait to come HOME!!!!!! :cheers: And DRINK SOME BEER!!!

:pepsicheer: I stopped drinking so I cheers ya a coke :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work guys,...and FAST work. God, I have been sitting for months and you guys rip it apart in a week.

Yeah Blake has a "good luck truck"; everything has gone just perfect, no surprises or glitches - Dan and I both love this truck. We're doggin' - we were supposed to finish a week ago and a lot of the slipped schedule is my fault :uhoh: But we stick to it 'till it's completely done :smash: There's still a lot to do on this truck by next weekend :devil: I'm pretty proud of myself, I got the idle strong-enough that it will idle at 730 in gear and not stumble between gear changes, it sounds good and drives pretty well below 3000-rpm too. [pat my own back] Dan was flashing it up against the converter in the driveway :lol: I think it's idling a tad rich, I think the injector table needs to be tweeked a hair but without a wideband I'm just guessing. I know what our next tool purchase is going to be...

Mr. P. :)

Sounds great, but I think it could be louder too. How about some E-cutouts Blake???

Im sure the reason the install went so well is cause I worked on it last... How'd ya like that shiny new AC belt tensioner on there? :wink2:

I cant wait to see it all done and painted, no more big scratch in the front bumper...

2755565588_9cd41c9d72.jpg

You know Im just givin you a hard time cause Im jealous. I bet youre more anxious to get back home than any other person over there. Hurry the F up!!!

sounds good, is he going to have his truck back in SC when he gets back
Yes when it is done I'm taking to his parents and they are driving it up to SC for him when he gets home.
Sounds great, but I think it could be louder too. How about some E-cutouts Blake??? Im sure the reason the install went so well is cause I worked on it last... How'd ya like that shiny new AC belt tensioner on there? :wink2: I cant wait to see it all done and painted, no more big scratch in the front bumper...2755565588_9cd41c9d72.jpgYou know Im just givin you a hard time cause Im jealous. I bet youre more anxious to get back home than any other person over there. Hurry the F up!!!
Is that why I found old rusted sockets in the engine bay? LOL

Yes when it is done I'm taking to his parents and they are driving it up to SC for him when he gets home.Is that why I found old rusted sockets in the engine bay? LOL

Old rust spots my ass! :lol: Oh and that scratch its like a pin stripe lol! Hmm whos in front like always oh yea that would be my truck guess u and Victor are just gonna have to get use to bein there!

Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)