Summer 08 Socal G2g Poll!

G2G date/location/activities??? all info is in first post.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what date does everyone agree on? all the dates are saturdays.

• Sept. 6th?
    • Sept. 13th?
    • Sept. 20th?
  2. 2. where are we having this thing? 3 different ideas.

• I.E. location.
    • Go-Cart world.
    • Dave's (USAbodygaurd) training base.
  3. 3. What time are we meeting up?

• Early in the day? 11a.m. - 1p.m.?
    • Mid-day? 1p.m. - 3p.m.?
    • Late Afternoon/Evening? 3p.m. - 6p.m.?

coo coo coo well ill for sure be there Ivan so dont trip, either way u know we can still meet up some where down in our area.

cool man ill add u to the maybe list than but remember it's on the 6th not this weekend.

UPDATED:

BlkSSnCPT

04Chase

12"SROCK

chpspecial

freshSS

WODY

WODY'S GIRL

Tyrone

saytagf

spoolin

86 merk

TBSS (WODY's friend)

ezclone

03caddypimpin

maybe's:

bretss

usabodygaurd

justin.05.SS

-Rob

yeah if nobody wants to meet up on the 13th then will go get some cold ones and cruise and pick up on some hainas :cheers:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATED:

BlkSSnCPT

04Chase

12"SROCK

chpspecial

freshSS

WODY

WODY'S GIRL

Tyrone

saytagf

spoolin

86 merk

TBSS (WODY's friend)

ezclone

03caddypimpin

usabodygaurd

ALEXinCA

maybe's:

justin.05.SS

RacerJJ

Put Alley on the list :yellow_loser::withstupid:

I mean Alex on the Maybe list lol

i have no idea wat ur talkin about(me-> :idiot: <-Alley :jester: ) ...

btw: u guys r coming out ur babe made it official today, not sure if in the Marauder or with Jules so see ya next week :D

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

UPDATED:

BlkSSnCPT

04Chase

12"SROCK

chpspecial

freshSS

WODY

WODY'S GIRL

Tyrone

saytagf

spoolin

86 merk

Six23SS (WODY's friend, driving a TBSS)

ezclone

03caddypimpin

usabodygaurd

ALEXinCA

maybe's:

justin.05.SS

RacerJJ

sorry i wasn't clear on my buds name. he used to have an 05' SS, but will be driving his dads TBSS, and will be bringing his brother and "romeo" we call him romeo cuz he said all kinds of romantic things to his first g/f. it was comedy.

Have we decied a place is it gonna be at go-kart world or speedzone?

well the original plan was go-kart world and thats where saytagf and i got all the info and prices for and everyone seemed to agree with it, but Chase doesnt want to go there so i dont know anymore... Chase said he taking over so i u'll need to ask him but if we want the parking at go-kart world sectioned of for us i need to call by atleast this weekend :dunno:

-Rob

well the original plan was go-kart world and thats where saytagf and i got all the info and prices for and everyone seemed to agree with it, but Chase doesnt want to go there so i dont know anymore... Chase said he taking over so i u'll need to ask him but if we want the parking at go-kart world sectioned of for us i need to call by atleast this weekend :dunno:

-Rob

yeah i guess im the odd one out but for those who have been to speedzone it may be a bit funner for the go karts , which i love. they have a drifiting style track where they put babypowder on th etrack to make it a bit more fun, then they have some other ones that are gas with some power and a road race course, and lastly 300 hp 1/8th mile dragsters. it has been uears since i have been but it is also more central to where everyone is coming from . im also going to be coming to the next weeks meet in the lil blue.

i just want to have a plan b so we have insurance just in case , but when i spoke with them yesterday the eventplanner was out until tuesday. so i asked to look at the calender and they said it was open . i was worried since it will be a few days notice. so keep the spot open at go kart world rob just make sure there is no deposit.

yeah i guess im the odd one out but for those who have been to speedzone it may be a bit funner for the go karts , which i love. they have a drifiting style track where they put babypowder on th etrack to make it a bit more fun, then they have some other ones that are gas with some power and a road race course, and lastly 300 hp 1/8th mile dragsters. it has been uears since i have been but it is also more central to where everyone is coming from . im also going to be coming to the next weeks meet in the lil blue.

i just want to have a plan b so we have insurance just in case , but when i spoke with them yesterday the eventplanner was out until tuesday. so i asked to look at the calender and they said it was open . i was worried since it will be a few days notice. so keep the spot open at go kart world rob just make sure there is no deposit.

ok i'll call right now. i dont care where it is but lik i said before i want to have all the trucks parked together so security and photo opps. ill post up wat they tell me.

-Rob

BlkSSnCPT

04Chase

12"SROCK

chpspecial

freshSS

WODY

WODY'S GIRL

Tyrone

saytagf

spoolin

86 merk