Ss Vs Mustang?

09kx250f567

Like a month ago I was on my way to Atco raceway with my freind in his 95 z28 camaro and we both pulled up along a 07 mustang gt on the turnpike. We were at like 50-55 when we nailed it, me and my freind both pulled on him till 95 when he started inching on me. Don't forget I don't have a stock pcm either and I remember how crapy it was. Run him and see what happens.

oh you got that car bro. ive been beat by some pusstangs. but a friend in my unit has a new gt. he has exhaust and a intake. i cant beat him but he cant beat me either. we just pretty much stay side by side. but the driver has alot to do with it also. if we started off the line he would get me. but from a rolling start its dead even.... :thumbs::chevy:

Race him from a stop. From a roll, he might actually get you. Our trucks are not in their prime up top in stock form, but from a dead stop, you will likely get a big enough lead that he wont make up by the time you need to shut down. Like everyone said, only one way to find out. The mid 90's Ford mustangs are slow in comparison to alot of modern cars and even the mid 90's LT1 camaros, but alot of those mid 90's 5.0's are still high 14.7's-15.2's stock...

oh you got that car bro. ive been beat by some pusstangs. but a friend in my unit has a new gt. he has exhaust and a intake. i cant beat him but he cant beat me either. we just pretty much stay side by side. but the driver has alot to do with it also. if we started off the line he would get me. but from a rolling start its dead even.... :thumbs::chevy:

what are your mods