Back In The Ss Family Again.

ItsJac

Well today picked me up a 07 TBSS Silver 3SS model. So far completely happy with it. Got rid of the Denali due to high mileages and they honestly Gave me much more than it was worth on trade in. Also got the TBSS for under 18, wasen't bad at all. Just one pick for now.

IMG_1207.jpg

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

Thanks everyone.Im enjoying it so far. 5 minutes after i left the dealer I pulled onto the freeway and You guess it a Blue TBSS right behind me. I would of played more but the wife and kids where with me. We both said wat up and I drove off

Nice TBSS bro, do u have any plans for it?

Some but not to many, basic bolt on and a tune, also lowering it on stock wheel. Upgrading the sound system.

Under 18?!! how many miles did it have? nice buy bro

It has 30K on it, little high but for the price Ill deal with it.

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

Do you like the TBSS more than your SSS?

Yeah in different ways. The SSS was nice since it was a truck and could haul things in the bed, But the TBSS fit the family better with more room and gotta love the 400HP.

The TBSS is pretty awesome, the other day I test drove an 2008 TBSS and it made want to trade in the V-Max, 400hp is awesome. Plus if people sit behind u there is more space than my V-Max only downside on a TBSS it u don't have a truck bed to haul stuff around.