U.s. Army Makes Two Arizona Dealerships Off-limits To Soldiers

zanis520

i really hate mofo's like that. its crazy how there are american's out there who have no pride or care about our soliers or any branch of service. allway's trying to take advantage of the soldiers. i hope they get what they deserve. its very hard for us to defend a country of ppl who is like this. its very frustrating. :fume::rant:

Let the Soldiers buy from wherever they want. They are big boys and can handle it themselves. There are ALOT more crooked car dealers than the one in the article.

its called the soldiers, sailors protection act. its placed there to save us from getting screwed like this. its mostly for the junior enlisted soldiers. your command has to approve it. it also keeps you from going into to much debt. AND YES WE ARE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS ITS JUST A PERK WE GET FOR DOING WHAT WE DO!!!!!!! I TAKE CARE OF MY TROOPS AND SO DOES MY CHAIN OF COMMAND...... IT KILLS ME PPL SAY THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!

Edited by mcmahan (see edit history)

i really hate mofo's like that. its crazy how there are american's out there who have no pride or care about our soliers or any branch of service. allway's trying to take advantage of the soldiers. i hope they get what they deserve. its very hard for us to defend a country of ppl who is like this. its very frustrating. :fume::rant:

:flag:

They are big boys and can handle it themselves.

I had a huge resposne written out for this one, but my better judgement tells me I think I'll pass in lieu of starting WWIII in the forum.

Soldiers, and any American for that matter, should be looked after and the behavior by the dealership is apparently unacceptable, although somewhat one sided. And avoiding this dealership might set an example to other stealerships out there.

I love the "We are just trying to make a buck" line from the owners. riiight...

I had a huge resposne written out for this one, but my better judgement tells me I think I'll pass in lieu of starting WWIII in the forum.

Soldiers, and any American for that matter, should be looked after and the behavior by the dealership is apparently unacceptable, although somewhat one sided. And avoiding this dealership might set an example to other stealerships out there.

I love the "We are just trying to make a buck" line from the owners. riiight...

Understandable, I took the original post the wrong way. :flag:

Dealers like this give the entire industry a bad name. Crooked people piss me off to no end. There's good money to be made in this business the right way. Trying to pull one on a soldier is just wrong on so many levels. I hope everybody boycotts them, or they get their franchise pulled.

its called the soldiers, sailors protection act. its placed there to save us from getting screwed like this. its mostly for the junior enlisted soldiers. your command has to approve it. it also keeps you from going into to much debt. AND YES WE ARE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS ITS JUST A PERK WE GET FOR DOING WHAT WE DO!!!!!!! I TAKE CARE OF MY TROOPS AND SO DOES MY CHAIN OF COMMAND...... IT KILLS ME PPL SAY THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!

count to 10, its going to be ok

I would argee with the Army's stand on this. But the only reason it was banned was because of a Officer was getting screwwed. Young sailors and Marines stationed in Norfolk are getting screwwed by car dealers everyday. Thas is why I tell my sailors that want to buy a car to take a Petty Officer or their Chief with them. Its all about leadership and setting up the junior troops for success.

count to 10, its going to be ok

lol i wasnt mad Wody. my dog hit the caps lock buttonthe lap top was in the floor and i didnt look at the screen while i was typing. if it came across wrong im sorry. just a typo. but its a dear subject to me. i love to take care of my soldiers. i just hate to see young ppl get taken advantage of like this. i hope you all understand.

lol i wasnt mad Wody. my dog hit the caps lock buttonthe lap top was in the floor and i didnt look at the screen while i was typing. if it came across wrong im sorry. just a typo. but its a dear subject to me. i love to take care of my soldiers. i just hate to see young ppl get taken advantage of like this. i hope you all understand.

:thumbs:

I hate to see people get screwed period, but when it's someone protecting our freedom it's that much worse.