U.s. Army Makes Two Arizona Dealerships Off-limits To Soldiers

zanis520

lol i wasnt mad Wody. my dog hit the caps lock buttonthe lap top was in the floor and i didnt look at the screen while i was typing. if it came across wrong im sorry. just a typo. but its a dear subject to me. i love to take care of my soldiers. i just hate to see young ppl get taken advantage of like this. i hope you all understand.

I now understand as well. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

Lets hope these mofo's loose there franchise. There's nothing worse than an establishement that is a) crooked to the bone and (b) doesnt take responsibility for there actions. I know if I still had troops I'd thwart them away from these hacks. Its unfortunate but some times around a military base some crooked business owners see every troop as a potential dollar sign instead of what they really are...Men and women who protect the very rights you enjoy everyday.

seeing there was 30 complaints to the BBB, i find it hard that they were all military personal. i believe the actions may be due to a "officer" but there may have been other military and civilians involved.

way back in the day, when a business was placed off limits, there were signs required to be posted in BIG letters

OFF LIMITS TO ALL MILITARY PERSONAL..

so now the locals see the signs, and start asking questions, and finding out why it's off limits. there business is done... start the going out of business sales.. :cheers:

:seeya:

I now understand as well. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

no worries bro. i just wanted to make this topic clear on how the army runs and why they do things. i may have typed it wrong also im use to talking to the military personel. so if i came across as a jerk im apoligize. :thumbs: