Wow This Is Nice

perfect for any clone

http://cgi.ebay.com/silverado-ss-body-pane...id=p3286.c0.m14

Here is your chance to purchace an oem chevy SS silverado style body panels, cladding, moulding for half the price the dealer is asking for with front and rear bumper. This is a hard to find Body Molding , Cladding, Trim Kit that fits 00-07 chevy silverado and 00-07 GMC sierra to convert the look of your truck to an SS (super sport) body, They DO NOT have the Emblem...These moldings have been primered and would need to be repainted...you can convert any silverado or sierra to have a body of the SS (super sport) model . perfect for those out there with already SS front bumper on your trucks, these body parts will complete the whole look you are searching for. we carry it to any style trucks you have from 2dr/reg cab, 4dr short cab, extended cab, etc. just make sure you let us know what year and model your truck is when you purchase. Shipping on this will be $200 to any of the Lower 48 States.because of the size of the box.. Overseas, to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc. may be a little more on shipping cost. Thanks !!! this 16 piece kit comes with 2xfender caps, 2xfront door caps, 2xrear door/cab caps, 2xend cab caps, 2xfront bed caps, 2xrear bed caps, 2xrocker moulding/skirts, 1xfront ss bumper, 1xrear ss bumper and 2 sets SS emblems free.

Edited by 2006ss rider (see edit history)

wow i would have done this if it was for sale about 6 months ago..... lol this is exactly what ive been hunting down for the past year! hey man ill take most of the cladding if you want to peice it up!!! im in the middle of collecting all the peices i bought a few but i could still use alot more!!!

wow i would have done this if it was for sale about 6 months ago..... lol this is exactly what ive been hunting down for the past year! hey man ill take most of the cladding if you want to peice it up!!! im in the middle of collecting all the peices i bought a few but i could still use alot more!!!

sorry man i'm not selling this i seen this on ebay. just trying to help anybody out. :thumbs:

sorry man i'm not selling this i seen this on ebay. just trying to help anybody out. :thumbs:

haha srry man i just called him and tlaked to him he had no idea what silverado ss was!!! lol i figered i got the wrong guy on here then ...

and to everyone els these are fiberglass not oem.....im not into aftermarket parts i had bad experinces with them!