Fs: 2003 Silverado Ss

orion :: SS

SOLD SOLD SOLD

As the title says...I'm selling my SSS.

SS-for-sale-small.jpg

Owned it for ~4 years, and have taken very good care of it.

Magnaflow mufflers, Line-X spray-in bedliner, K&N drop-in filter, Bilstein shocks, electric fans, tuned PCM (BlackBear), etc...

61,XXX miles

Every option you'd expect, except no OnStar, and has the manual climate control.

See here for more: http://www.ka24development.com/for_sale/SSS/

PRICE: SOLD SOLD SOLD

LOCATED: In northeast Florida, just outside Jacksonville (Less than an hour from the Georgia state line)

CONTACT: [email protected] (put "SS for sale" as the subject, I get a lot of junk mail)

I really hate to see it go, it's been fun...but my needs out of a truck have changed...so the SS has to go. :( (Already bought my new truck as well)

Thanks for looking.

- Brian

Edited by orion :: SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

trade heads up for a civic hatch w built/turbo b18c1 swap?

• 84.5mm Golden Eagle Sleeved
  • CP Pistons 9.0:1
  • Eagle Rods
  • ACL Bearings
  • ARP Rod/Main Bolts
  • Moroso Oil Pan
  • Greddy Oil Filter Adapter
  • Powder Coated (Gunmetal) Valve Cover
  • Skunk2 valves/springs/titanium retainers
  • Skunk2 turbo cams/pro series cam gears
  • Skunk2 intake mani
  • Eriks Racing 68mm throttle body
  • BDL Cam Seal
  • MSD 6AL
  • MSD Cap/Coil/Wires
  • ACT Xtreme Duty Press Plate/Street Disc
  • ACT 12.5 lb Flywheel
  • 750cc RC Injectors
  • AEM Fuel Rail
  • B&M Fuel Press Commander
  • Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
  • Greddy 18G turbo
  • Greddy Turbo Timer
  • Greddy BOV
  • Greddy Profec B2 Boost Controller
  • FAZE Air/Fuel, Boost/Vac, Oil Press Gauges
  • Ebay Intercooler
  • Yonaka Dual Core Half Size Alum Radiator w/Slim Fan
  • Custom Axles good for 600whp
  • SI Gauge Cluster reading less than 18k miles

Will come with EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR it (extra bumper, spoiler, dash, door panels, whatever i can find). Car is a 97 Civic hatchback, custom paint close to the color of the SI Blue, Clean Int, Shaved Door Handles, 5 spd, clarion head unit, Skunk2 short throw, Skunk2 Coilovers, body kit, msr116 wrapped in bf goodrich g-force sport..........

This car was built almost 2 yrs ago and has yet to see 10k miles. It was my daily driver till a deer ran into it and caused pass side fender damage, then it was used every once in a while for city trips to get the fluids moving. Car drives perfectly fine and pulls alot harder than my SS....

This car was built to push a gt35r and see around 550 whp, but has the supporting mods to support 600whp+. Due to financial reasons I had to settle for a smaller turbo in hopes of reaching my goals after my current deployment. Due to the deer accident, my goal had been crushed because I dont have the money to fix it. I can gaurentee that if you put 5k more into this car in the right places, you can have a 10 sec street car.

This build/sleeving costed me 7k+ BEFORE PARTS, all the pumps, seals, and belts have been replaced except for the bare bottom and bare head and ALL PARTS/MODS were BRAND NEW for the build. It took Carters Racing 6 months to build because the block took alot longer then expected at Golden Eagle..... Tuned conservatively by Central Florida Turbo's mustang dyno, 268whp @ 11psi........ did a few pulls at 18psi that read between 304-327whp... Like stated earlier, turbo is the only thing holding this car back from seeing double the power it already has..

Price DROPPED again to $15,200...(I think this is the cheapest one for sale here right now...and it's no less nice than any others!)

It's in great condition, and needs a new home.

[email protected], or PM me here.

- Brian

Edited by orion :: SS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Still for sale...

A few e-mails here and there, but no serious interest yet.

Again, I'm not dieing to sell it...but as soon as I do, we'll pull the trigger on a Toyota FJ for my wife. Don't make me trade it!

Price lowered to $15,200...(I think that makes it the cheapest one for sale here right now!)

- Brian

• 2 weeks later...