Post Pics Of V-max & Vho

huero626

boy you sure do work some long hours... LOL Has any one see some or had some actuall aftermarket VHO leter style emblems???

Edit: I just Found this company http://autobadgez.com/. Figured what the hell I will Give it shot. If they look stupid I will get some billet ones made through a freind and have them Plated.

HAHA!! Sorry I forgot, must have been busy. LOL!!!

Why not get some of the stock 2004-05 VHO nameplates from your local GM dealer?

They come as a set in PN#15222752. This set runs $45.49 list and $34.12 wholesale. I bet you could even get them on the GMpartsdirect website too..... :thumbs:

HAHA!! Sorry I forgot, must have been busy. LOL!!!

Why not get some of the stock 2004-05 VHO nameplates from your local GM dealer?

They come as a set in PN#15222752. This set runs $45.49 list and $34.12 wholesale. I bet you could even get them on the GMpartsdirect website too..... :thumbs:

I will. I have to order the rest of the pieces to put the truck back together this week any way. I just thought some VHO letters on the door might give it a different look. No buddy knows what these trucks are any way. I thought script type letters might look better then the oem sticker type badge. Kinda like Z06, GTO, SS. That sort of thing...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...