Need Help Making Up My Mind Street Scene

I have damaged the sides of my bed from using a shell top which I just removed. I want to cover up the sides from front to back and tailgate. I was thinking about a street scene 3 piece set-up. http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpage...ne_bedcaps.html

I ordered this set-up and was gonna drop it off for paint but then I am trying to visualize if this is gonna look stupid with my access roll top cover. Thats a bunch of plastic out back. I am afraid of extreme vegas heat trashing the street scene stuff. I have read on other forums that this just will not line up straight with weather changes.

The other options are plain jane bed caps http://www.autoanything.com/GenericPages/P...;ProductID=1984

something like this a little more simple.

Edited by evandostert (see edit history)

99impersonator has the street scene. He said something about the heat messin with the caps and spoiler. Link I like the street scene one, I have it down in the basement. It's waiting for my brother to take it and get it painted :D I'd think it would work all right with any tonneau cover that didn't require going all the way over the tailgate.

If the temp stays pretty close to the same all the time you shouldnt have any problems with it. The temperature here bounces up and down and causes the swell and shrink effect on the plastic and that is what causes the alighnment problems that I was having. I reinsalled them when the temperature was down and it helped with the alighnment because the bed caps wrap around the bed above the taillights and when it cools off, the plastic will shrink causing them to raise up where it is against the back of the bed. Any how I like the way it looks because it covers the stake pockets and is really clean.

post-15019-1218980076_thumb.jpg

post-15019-1218980103_thumb.jpg

I love the idea of the street scene setup. I put them on the truck with blue tape holding them on. They are kind of a mess, big chunky plastic mess with a big lip hanging over the side. That is mot the same material as the bumper but a really cheap very soft rubbery version. I took them back. I just ordered some bed rail caps and am gonna use my access cover with those.I love the idea of the street scene setup. I put them on the truck with blue tape holding them on. They are kind of a mess, big chunky plastic mess with a big lip hanging over the side. That is mot the same material as the bumper but a really cheap very soft rubbery version. I took them back. I just ordered some bed rail caps and am gonna use my access cover with those.

Edited by evandostert (see edit history)