Plz Help..i Need Ss Grill, Bumper, And Bumper Reinforcement

opie2bette

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a SS grill, Bumper, and reinforcement. MUST BE STock please!! Shipping to 34990, FL.

Smaill damage/dents ok.

Thanks!!

Brittanie

my baby :(

Edited by SS_Chick (see edit history)

Looks like you're going to need more than a bumper and grille ! I would suggest checking this site as well as other sites such as performancetrucks.net . If you dealt with insurance through this accident, it is actually cheaper to buy aftermarket replica parts (they look identical). I'd say maybe once a month there is an SS that is being parted out that has been in an accident. That would be another idea. Well, good luck to you in your search.

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a SS grill, Bumper, and reinforcement. MUST BE STock please!! Shipping to 34990, FL.

Smaill damage/dents ok.

Thanks!!

Brittanie

my baby :(

OUUUCHH!! Well i think my buddy has a grille for sale but its for a black 06.

Well, some idiotic B*** decided to pull out in front of me on my way to school one morning She was in a dodge Caravan.. Turns out she was still sleepy from taking an Ambien the night before. Anyways, it totaled my truck(2003 Arival Blue SS, 40k miles), and shattederd me knees but everyones alive! I actually just bought a 2006 Silverado and im building a short cab SS with the leftover useable parts. So I just need the bumper cover, reinforcement, and grille.

Thanks everyone!!

Edited by SS_Chick (see edit history)

Well, some idiotic B*** decided to pull out in front of me on my way to school one morning She was in a dodge Caravan.. Turns out she was still sleepy from taking an Ambien the night before. Anyways, it totaled my truck(2003 Arival Blue SS, 40k miles), and shattederd me knees but everyones alive! I actually just bought a 2006 Silverado and im building a short cab SS with the leftover useable parts. So I just need the bumper cover, reinforcement, and grille.

Thanks everyone!!

Wow, thats pretty intense. Good luck in the build up.

Not sure if ur still looking for a cover,,heres one on ebay,,seller says he'd rather not ship, but will consider shipping, I think it's OEM,,Louisville KY,,,I just bought a replacment for my 06 SS from a local dealer,,I used a bodyshops discount & got it for $330.00 free shipping to dealer, (just a thought)

Edited by Les Hall (see edit history)