Big Cat Problem

ces63ss

I also have the same problem dude! I have some cats around my house from somebody. And I have paw prints, poop! And at night I hear them fighting on the roof! Its like a ufc match on my roof! Lol.. I can't stand them I don't really like cats and this makes me hate them more! So I would definately get a dog. Good luck!

should thats the other problem. Recently we noticed that our 2 dogs (muts) have been barking at night and with a 11 month old it gets old cause he sometimes gets awaken from them. At first I was getting pissed at the dogs but now I'm really pissed off at the cats. To make it worst I havenoticed cat crap on my front yard. :mad:

should thats the other problem. Recently we noticed that our 2 dogs (muts) have been barking at night and with a 11 month old it gets old cause he sometimes gets awaken from them. At first I was getting pissed at the dogs but now I'm really pissed off at the cats. To make it worst I havenoticed cat crap on my front yard. :mad:

Heres what we did. The cats with tags I trapped and rove them out about 15 miles and let them go in the woods. the cats that didnt have tags went to the pound!

I have an issue with my dumbazz neighbor across the street, she feeds 8-9 stray little feline b*stards every morning like clockwork. The little fur bags come into my yard and dig holes in my flower beds to crap and spit up their hairballs. I keep my yard nice and it annoys the living hell out of me when I find my mulch torn up for a pile of cat yack. :mad::fume: I have called animal control, but they wont do anything unless its rabid. A couple of these cats have challenged neighborhood cars and lost. Many other neighbors on the block are not happy with these cats either, and talking to this woman doesn't help at all. I don't know what to do either, I want to bury mothballs in the gardens, but it is difficult to do that since I have a dog, and she'll try to eat them. Maybe an airsoft gun will keep them out of my damn yard! :M16:

:rant:

There are tons of stray cats around here. The damn things kept crapping in the yard and beside the porch and pissing everywhere, so the smell around the house was enough to knock you out. So I went out and got moth balls and placed them around the front porch and that seemed to take care of that.

A couple weeks ago I opened up the hood on the SS to clean the engine bay and found the black engine cover had paw prints all over it. I did take a pic, but it was with my crappy cell phone. Just what I need, to go out one day and start up the SS to find that there is a animal getting grinded to death in my truck. Not sure how I would clean up after that. :puke:

when i was living on Long Island, cats were not a problem, it was these guys :mad:

mom and her baby's though the bed of my 01 Z71 would make a nice play ground. so i had coon claw marks all over the truck.. :banghead: so i took my dog and brushed her out real good and started to put a little fur in the bed at night. after a few days of smelling my dog they moved on, to the house across the street. :D we have had raccoons around our house for as long as i can remember, i like cats. have 3 indoor ones, BUT people who are not a responsible pet owner should be.... :M16:

good luck

:seeya:

ya i get cat prints too from my neighbors cat, but he has an 87 monte ss, and he was very helpful when i had my 83 Ttype, but if your neighbor isnt helpful just think if all the mice that ARENT crappin in your bag of chips at night :P