Hmmm Asking The Gf To Drive The Sss

misterp

Last night I asked my GF to help me move, and I had her drive the SSS 2-hours to it's new temporary home. I asked how everything went and it she made the trip ok, she said "OMG I looked down and discovered I was doing like 95 and had to slow down..." She then told me she no longer wants to shop for an Avalanche, and that she and the truck have "bonded". Oh boyohboyohboy :lol:

So that begs the question again: does she love me, or does she love my truck?! :jester:

kiss.jpg

Maybe with this new love I'll get lucky and find a pair of panties waiting for me on the mirror :D

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I asked my GF to help me move, and I had her drive the SSS 2-hours to it's new temporary home. I asked how everything went and it she made the trip ok, she said "OMG I looked down and discovered I was doing like 95 and had to slow down..." She then told me she no longer wants to shop for an Avalanche, and that she and the truck have "bonded". Oh boyohboyohboy :lol:

So that begs the question again: does she love me, or does she love my truck?! :jester:

kiss.jpg

Maybe with this new love I'll get lucky and find a pair of panties waiting for me on the mirror :D

lol yeah my wife fell in love with my truck until the summer months came around lmao!!!! no AC

:crackup: wellll i would say if its one of the first times shes drove it..then shes probly there for you.. and the truck is a big bonus....noww if she really loves the truck also.. you might be in line for some roadie.. :fingersx::drool: hahaha

i remeber the first time i let my g/f drive my truck she knew it was quick but its different when your driving and she was soo nervos is was funny as hell .. we pulled up to the first stop light and i told her to put it to the wood.. and to my suprize i was :eek: in the passager seat when she didnt let out till well in to 3rd gear..and she was like omg i still lost my stomic like on a rollercoaster..... i just smiled and laughed and said yaaa me too.... cough for different reasons tho coughh..lol

I made this same mistake with my wife. Now instead of the loving her G6 GT she keeps begging me for a new TBSS. Let this be a warning to all other SSS owners with wifes or Girlfriends. Dont let them drive it until you're ready to dish out some cash for another truck. haha

lmfao.. i didnt see the pic of your mirror the first time i read this....haha... i take back my last statment.. she wants your truck...hahah

Nope that's not Heather's lipstick, that pic was from 2004 - some anonymous woman (god I'm hoping it was a woman?!) left that present on my mirror for me, I never found out who it was.