Hmmm Asking The Gf To Drive The Sss

misterp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife would much rather ride in the SS than in her car. She even comments about other nice Silverados on the road. Something else... I find that there is more respect on the road for a vehicle like ours, than when I'm driving her car. Fewer people cuts us off in the SS, you know, BS like that. I guess they don't want to fool around with that big a vehicle?

My wife would much rather ride in the SS than in her car. She even comments about other nice Silverados on the road. Something else... I find that there is more respect on the road for a vehicle like ours, than when I'm driving her car. Fewer people cuts us off in the SS, you know, BS like that. I guess they don't want to fool around with that big a vehicle?

maybe they know how crazy we are about our trucks :M16: lmao!

Edited by gmperformanceguy (see edit history)

My wife likes riding in the SS but has never drove it. Says it's too big. :dunno:

My wife felt the same way about my 1996 Impala SS until she drove it the first time.

Now, after this past weekend's Woodward Dream Cruise, she wants me to teach her how to do big, smoky burnouts!

Now I'm glad she doesn't know how to drive a 6-speed!

Edited by ImpoSStor SS (see edit history)

My wife felt the same way about my 1996 Impala SS until she drove it the first time.

Now, after this past weekend's Woodward Dream Cruise, she wants me to teach her how to do big, smoky burnouts!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/eight...¤t=MOV02320.flv

th_MOV02320.jpg

Now I'm glad she doesn't know how to drive a 6-speed!

Linky no worky ImpoSSter :dunno:

OK getting serious now, I just got a text message from her:

I need to tell you something Steve I have to be honest...I'm seeing someone else they swept me off my feet and I can't live without them. I think you know 'em...this is hard to say...it's your truck, we fell in love last night and got really intimate with each other at 95mph sorry. We're going to drive away together and get married and I already bought it a [bleep bleep bleep censored adult store item lol!]

:crackup:

Life is good. :)