Crewcabss Clone *pics Inside*

looks sweet, why do so many people have the SS lower bumper with no grille???

Either a knock-off Stylin Concepts piece or didn't want to pay $80 for the piece from the factory. By the looks of his house I'm thinking it's a knock-off. Nice truck and house! That thing is LOW must be a 5.3?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truck looks real nice! what kind of wheels are thoughs?

Intro XLR Rally wheels, 3pc version

if you were to add the cladding it would make a night and day difference IMO...

But nonetheless you have one badass crew cab! :chevy::thumbs:

oneday I'll get the cladding. Tis why she is far from being done! That crewcab is badass tho!

looks sweet, why do so many people have the SS lower bumper with no grille???

The bumper on the truck is from a 2004 SS, so the lower bumper and duct inserts did not match the insert in the 06 grill, therefore I removed them and sold them. I have the 06 inserts sitting at the dealer, just haven't picked them up.

Either a knock-off Stylin Concepts piece or didn't want to pay $80 for the piece from the factory. By the looks of his house I'm thinking it's a knock-off. Nice truck and house! That thing is LOW must be a 5.3?

Definetly not a knock off, true OEM with all the OEM brackets as well.

IIRC he ordred the oem bumper grilles just hasnt picked them up at the dealership, lazy @ss j/k lol.

Truck looks great.

Exactly!! I know, gotta get off my ass and go get em!

robbie the trucks lookin great :thumbs: i like the driveway pics, makes it look really slammed

Thanks bud. My inserts should be sitting at your dealership. I ordered them awhile back and just never got around to picking them up. Maybe I'll do that this week. :cheers:

i thought you were up in the carolina's? if its easier id be happy to mail them to you

home and truck is in NC, I work in FL and commute back and forth. I ordered the grill from Jay in the parts dept. Im down here right now, just gotta get over there and scoop it up!

Thanks for the offer to mail it tho!

Sick truck bro! I'd be scared driving that thing on your driveway with all them weird angles though haha. The exhaust tips look like they might drag at certain points?.. Either way, congrats on the progress n sick house!!