Went Into The Bank Today. Came Out An Owner!

fast4popper

Yup, less than 4 years ago i signed on the dotted line for my SS.

welp today its all mine (14 months early!!!!). just got home from the bank and handing over the last lump sum of cash. this is the first time i have ever completely paid off a loan, usually its sold or wrecked before then, more so wrecked.

so now i ask, with the current state the my SS is in, what mods are next?? i got an extra 700$ a month to spend :)

i have this feeling its goin to be a fun winter project workin on my thoughts in my head and plans i have for the truck, nothing to crazy, just sum subtle things to make it perfect, or so i think anyway. then come spring time, its time for another project. not sure what that will be yet tho.

Bro your truck is already pretty much perfect. The only few things I would say to make it look a bit better is to smoke the taillights, get a roll pan and shave the door handles IMMHO. :jester:

i had a set of tail lights smoked and put them on real quik, didnt like em... as for the rest of your ideas, you are DEAD ON!!!

LOL

Just saw this

"talk about great quotes by a great guy...

It's a mazda YOU ARE IN RICELAND!!!

"It's probably better that you got a mazda,after all HPTuners wont have support for that so at least you know you can't Blow It Up!!" Allballz57"

I saw E85 Brad at Porkies last Saturday. haha

Congrats on the Payoff. I am sure you will find something to spend it on.