Went Into The Bank Today. Came Out An Owner!

fast4popper

why not get a vette? GM employee pricing looks pretty good on a 2008 Z06. Save $10K off the sticker and there are plenty of them out there. :jester:

cause in general, with my experience, vette owners are old geezers with and attitude that they are the shit. i couldnt do it.

i have some plans for my truck, other than that, its on to household to-do lists first before i get my money goin into another vehicle project.

cause in general, with my experience, vette owners are old geezers with and attitude that they are the shit. i couldnt do it.

i have some plans for my truck, other than that, its on to household to-do lists first before i get my money goin into another vehicle project.

thats a good plan i want to be like you!! just have to beat some sense into myself to stop spending on the dam cars.

Congrats on the pay off, what a feeling that is huh? Wait till you get the loan papers and car title in the mail, it will feel even better.

Good luck with the extra cash you will have each month, just don't be shocked that it really isn't around like you think. I paid my SS off in March of 2007 and still don't see the extra cash each month. But there again, I did end up going out a couple months later and bought a new car. : (

Congratulations on full ownership! I'll own mine next July, or as soon as I sell my house in Long Island. When the house is sold, I'm also planning on picking up a Corvette, so I guess then I'll OFFICIALLY be an old geezer (with an attitude?)! :)

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Cool man.

I agree a BSER rollpan would looks sweet. Maybe even have it molded in, like Dylan06SS had on his SSS.

:withstupid: I must say the BSER rollpan is growing on me. :chevy: Yeah I know about the vette thing. I rarely see a young guy driving one. I'm still trying to decide when to buy one. I know I want one. I just don't know when I should get it.