Speed Grille...headlight Covers...

Kim

I've got a complete set of headlight and taillight covers. They are all still in good shape, but do have some scratches. I had them on my truck for awhile, but it seems like everyone and their mom has them around here now, and I want something different. The following pics are cellphone pics. The lines u see in the upper covers are NOT scratches. It's a weird reflexcion(sp) of the siding of the house. I'll try and get some better pics after work this evening. The headlights are Wade and the tails are AVS. SOLD

Also have a Street Scene Speed grille for 03-05 silverado 1500 (including SS). It's the upper portion, chrome finish. Comes with all hardware and mounting instructions. It's still in bag, never taken out. Part #95078141 SOLD.

And last I have the Street Scene Speed grille inserts for the Street Scene SS bumper cover. These will NOT fit the factory bumper. Chrome finish. Still in bags, never open, instructions and hardware included. Part #95078143 $60 shipped.

100_1240.jpg

:seeya:

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

dude ill trade u a billet/chrome gas tank cover, its like the round style but its cool cuz it bolts on it not that cheap shit i think it was like 50 my girl bought it for me but my truck is all blacked out i actually have the headlight covers and the tailights but one of the tails flew off on the highway! its so dame hot in FLA! let me know email me at [email protected] i can take a few pics and send them too -nick-