Its Football Time In Tennessee

mcmahan

i know there is not alot of tn fans in here, but the first game is sept. 1st against ucla. all i have to say is go vols. i hope i get to see the games being up here in washington.

Well I personnaly hate the VOLS along with the Gators, But i am a SEC fan. Hope Ten performs better with UCLA than last year, and i hope ga does better against Ten. than last year. Oh yeah GO DAWGS

the SEC is stacked once again. I'm sure KY won't see a bowl game this year lol :jester:

Its amazing they put GA #1, All i here on tv is how ohio state is the greatest. How many times do they have to get there but wooped by the SEC until they figure out they suck.

gh.gif

As long as GA looses it's all good. :D

hope not, GA has got to have the worst schedule ever. and what are you doing pullin for FL livin in North GA. my sons friends family lives up the road are all Fl fans, it kills me.

Gooooooooo Dawgs Sic EM' woooof wooooof woooof. if it bleeds orange shoot it again. theres nothing like SEC football. out west its the big show, in texas its high stakes, but in the south its a religion. God, country, and Georgia football.

yea this is what i like to see. the sec rules college football. its funny how we can all be against each other but its also funny how we all pull together in the end to support the sec teams.....