Pics Of My Clone

Carl Eagle

Nice work!! Since you went the extra mileage to do the cladding, I would ditch the bottom headlight covers, as well as the taillights. They don't fit the truck IMO. Bigger rims would look alot better. Some 22" replicas would look bomb.

Constructive critism only :pepsicheer:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Nice work!! Since you went the extra mileage to do the cladding, I would ditch the bottom headlight covers, as well as the taillights. They don't fit the truck IMO. Bigger rims would look alot better. Some 22" replicas would look bomb.

bias much? :D lol they do look badass though.

your truck is pretty badass. imo all it needs if 03 up tails and stock 20" SS wheels. :cheers:

X2.

Looks good though.

truck looks great bro man i cant belive im still not done with my clone and we started at about the same time....

It takes time, and I did all of the paint and body work my self. So I saved a lot of time painting instead of sending it to the body shop and waiting on them to get it done. Just be patient and it will come together for you. I cant wait to see how it turns out!!!

It takes time, and I did all of the paint and body work my self. So I saved a lot of time painting instead of sending it to the body shop and waiting on them to get it done. Just be patient and it will come together for you. I cant wait to see how it turns out!!!

ya man i hear ya ive had mine at the body shop for about two weeks now... im thinking of just painting myself, how much paint and clear did you use?? Maybe you can help me i need to paint both bumpers, cowl hood, 12 cladding pieces do you have an idea how much paint i will need?

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)