At Least I Know My Wife Loves Me

zbishop80

So last night my wife and I went to a mutual friends house for a party. Being the good husband I am I told the wife she could drink and I'd be DD (Designated D@#khead). She did just that. After 2 tequila shots and about 3 or 4 rum and cokes, lets just say she was feeling a little Randy baby! Well on the way back from the party, she gets the brilliant idea to start fooling around in my truck. Something we havent done in the past because she always feared we wreck. Two thumbs up for me right? At first yea, I think "great idea"! Well after I hit the construction barrell coming off the freeway exit I didnt really think so! Just goes to show you that speed, construction barrells and sex dont mix! Whats worse is that I cant even be pissed off. I did it to myself, with the aid of my wife of course.

Pics to follow shortly/.

At least I know my wife loves me, too bad I have to pay for it!

Edit to add pics...

post-14689-1219592492_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592519_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592552_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592577_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592602_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592626_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592655_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592683_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592711_thumb.jpg

post-14689-1219592738_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bishop (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet your gonna post pics of the wife lol :lol: jk that sucks how bad is the damage

You wish I'd post pics of my wife!

Damage is Decently bad. There's a dent in the hood where the blinking light it and bounced off. The Frant facia is scratched on the passenger side pretty bad with some deep scratches. Its gonna need some dent repair and some paint for sure. I didnt bust the facia, grilles, or bumpers any so thats good. No damage to the headlights or anythign either. Im probably looking at about 1000 to 1500$ worth of paint work. Oh well, thats what insurance is for I guess.

ouch man! glad no one was hurt! better a barrell than a car, bike, or person. i'll hold off on anything else going thru my mind right now.

:withstupid: agreed, at least it's fixable.........i'm not going to say anything else about the situation :uhoh:

gotta take the good with the bad... theyl have to blend that across the whole front of the truck which means no more rock chips... and high five for the roadie

Thanks for giving me the upside. At least the rock chips will be gone now as well.