At Least I Know My Wife Loves Me

zbishop80

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some advice for the future... cruise set to 55-60mph, stay in slow lane, do not attempt to change lanes or exit, and keep your eyes on the road! :thumbs: (although an occasional glance is ok, but 99% on the road) :jester:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

Just made the claim on my insurance. Told them I was trying to avoid an animal in the road and chose to hit the barrell instead of the animal. Too bad the animal was me! hahaa

ahahah i would say the animal is the MRS. lol

Amateurs :jester: J/K It's just a truck man, it can be fixed. Your marriage is more important and it's a good thing you guys still have fun. She loves ya, you must be doing something right! :thumbs:

I had something along the same lines happen last week, Pimp SS called me and told me "dude what did you do to your truck?" and of course I replied "... nothing???" and he said "no man, the rear bumper looks like someone tried to pull it from the truck, you can put 3-fingers between the bumper and the body" :eek: And I finally got down to the bottom of it all, I had my gf drive the truck to Pimp SS's house and along the way she ran over roadkill, apparently large roadkill according to her description the size of a large dog and I'm pretty sure it snagged the bottom lip of the rear bumper at freeway speed. A while ago I'd be fuming about it, but I'm not and I guess that must mean I love her :confused::lol:

thats a hard task to manage with the big center console and all...

:crackup: Yeah I call it the 'planned parenthood center console" :banghead:

Mr. P. :)

Well Bishop, I hope that construction barrel looks WORSE than your truck!!! And I hope you pulled off the road after this incident and FINISHED the wifey off!! :thumbsup: LOL!!!

I had something along the same lines happen last week, Pimp SS called me and told me "dude what did you do to your truck?" and of course I replied "... nothing???" and he said "no man, the rear bumper looks like someone tried to pull it from the truck, you can put 3-fingers between the bumper and the body" :eek: And I finally got down to the bottom of it all, I had my gf drive the truck to Pimp SS's house and along the way she ran over roadkill, apparently large roadkill according to her description the size of a large dog and I'm pretty sure it snagged the bottom lip of the rear bumper at freeway speed. A while ago I'd be fuming about it, but I'm not and I guess that must mean I love her :confused::lol:

That's the thing about those damn construction barrells...they're pretty solid lil things! And of course when the truck was parked at a safe location without me behind the wheel, I finished my husbandly duties! thanks for you concern though! haha

Mr P. If my wife would have ran something like that over I'm not sure I could be as calm as you. Yea it means you love her.

some advice for the future... cruise set to 55-60mph, stay in slow lane, do not attempt to change lanes or exit, and keep your eyes on the road! :thumbs: (although an occasional glance is ok, but 99% on the road) :jester:

haha we have some veterans here lol. sorry to hear about that. i hope you took your frustrations out at home in the sack! time for some upgrades. cowl hood would be nice

haha we have some veterans here lol. sorry to hear about that. i hope you took your frustrations out at home in the sack! time for some upgrades. cowl hood would be nice

Mods are in the near future my friend. I have to pay for a honeymoon first. Once thats done there's a Z06 brake upgrade, a cowl hood, 160* Tstat, a tune and many others coming. patience is a virtue.

For those following this thread, I just got my appraisal back from the Insurance company. $967 give or take a few pennies. Taking her in on Thursday to start her makeover. The SSS will be looking pretty again soon...thank the lord!