Oc Install On A Radix

04blacksss

i just bought a radix and need help installing it or tips on where to go around huntington beach. if any one lives around huntington beach and knows how to install a radix i will throw in a couple hundos. lemme know if any one can help thanks

have you read through the magnacharger installation manual? its pretty straight forward, and very detailed. if you can install common bolt ons you can install the maggie (as long as you take your time :wink: )

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

i just bought a radix and need help installing it or tips on where to go around huntington beach. if any one lives around huntington beach and knows how to install a radix i will throw in a couple hundos. lemme know if any one can help thanks

i wish i could help many guys on here know how fell free to ask all the questions you want

btw i noticed the upcoming mods on your sig ditch the 2600tt yank i grenaded mine in 4 days witha radix. upgrade to the billet SC3000. trust me the tt is a heads and cam converter not strong enough for the blower

have you read through the magnacharger installation manual? its pretty straight forward, and very detailed. if you can install common bolt ons you can install the maggie (as long as you take your time :wink: )

:withstupid: I never worked on any vehicle till I got the ss and I installed my maggie all by myself. The instructions are very detailed. you will need someone to help you pu the maggie on your engine though. It's pretty heavy.

you will need someone to help you pu the maggie on your engine though. It's pretty heavy.

Or rent a cherry picker (engine hoist) like I did!

Its an easy install man. I have some mechanical experience and it wasnt my first time, but it is as straight forward as it gets for the novice installer. I would say you can find someone to help you for some lunch and a case of beer. Hell, if I was in Cali, I would help you. Its almost fun doing it.

you guys that did the install yourselfs. Did you use the hand held to retune your truck first then had a custom pcm tune done or just went to the custom tune?

its best to use the maggie hand held as a starting point, then tweak a little here a little there with a custom tune

thank you guys for all your input ya ima get a couple of my truck buddys to come over for a day and help me i guess then. also what belt do i wanna go with? with all your experience with maggie what belt should i use

and thanks for the info about the sc3000 i will look into it when i go to the trans shop.. any other things i need to do before and or after the install of the radix??? i wanna get e fans and a different intake for the maggie i dont like the stock box shit looks bad.. taking suggestions

and thanks for the info about the sc3000 i will look into it when i go to the trans shop.. any other things i need to do before and or after the install of the radix??? i wanna get e fans and a different intake for the maggie i dont like the stock box shit looks bad.. taking suggestions

I have a set of 05+ gm efans and a nelson harness that my buddy never used... if your interested...