Worcester Car Show

saturcat sept 6th theres a car show put on by Mass Appeal at 175 lake ave worcester ma

$30 for cars $20 for bikes

i guess its a big deal... 2 stages... 120 trophies... dj battles... bikini contest

registration is 8 to 1

I was told by my freind whoes been in the car business for ford for over 40 years (he loves the SS) and he said its an idle solenoid? For some stange reason i thought we didnt have solenoids but I could be wrong. My remote started is acting up also, I tried to jump the truck 2 nights ago exactly after putting the negative and positive on the truck, it started by itself with no key in the ignition and we didnt even give it a chance to charge? Had to use my remote starter to turn it off. I have to speak to GMperformanceguy tommorow and see what he recomends. Its very strange.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

ya me too... and im pissed because it would have been a good chance to take the truck out before vaca... guna be away from my baby (the truck ofcorse) for over a week... so insted of staying home and waxing i think ill just go for a ride tonight, but if its sunny ill go check it out tomoro neway