So Its Been A While....

ChevyMan23

I havent been around for a while...had alot of crap going on..Figured Id see what was new...Nothing has changed on my end as far as the truck goes, but I detailed it a couple weeks ago and figured Id showoff again..lol........I got a Meguiars DA in Louisville a couple weeks ago at the Street Rod Nats. Mainly got it cuz it was a good deal. The DA, about 6 different liquids and compounds, and 2 pads $150. I tried it on my truck and LOVED it. Very easy, and very effective. I just used the Show Car Glaze 7, and Wax 26, and then shot it with a Final Inspection Spray 34. I love th way it turned out. You cant tell it in the pics, but it really made the blue pop in person.

107_2092.jpg

107_2091.jpg

107_2095.jpg

107_2096.jpg

107_2099.jpg

crappy pic

107_2097.jpg

107_2098.jpg

These were taken with a better camera. I didnt have batteries for it the first time.

106_0745.jpg

106_0749.jpg

106_0748.jpg

106_0746.jpg

106_0747.jpg

on the third pic down i beleive i was like is that a ding in the door.... took me a min but truck looks awesome as always :thumbs:

When I first saw it, I thought it was bird shit, since they seem to love dropping bombs on my truck. Its the reflection of the clothesline T that I know use to hang things from when I paint. :D