Need To Vent

DGIEPSS

I've got a question. You say you bought the SSS brand new and that your payments are $700/month and the side bar shows your SS is a 2003. Shouldn't the truck be almost paid off any day now? If not, how much more time do you have till it's paid off?

If you do decide to sell the truck, the market isn't too good for this type of vehicle right now. You might not be able to get what its worth. Maybe you can with the Camaro.
:withstupid: That's no joke. I've been trying for months with no luck. It's kind of a small niche market for our trucks.

Selling one of your vehicels to avoid losing your home sounds like the smart thing to do. There are so many things i wish I could have but I put them on the backburner when I decided to buy my first house a couple months ago, and i feel that was a pretty smart decision on my part.

Property is pretty much bottomed out and will start rebounding here pretty soon.

DGIEPSS - don't sell the Camaro, take it from the man who's been there. In your situation it is a hopeless/poor strategy that will backfire in several ways. I am not going to mention the few reasons why, but my advice is to postpone the engagement until you have paid off the truck and got the credit cards AND your fiance's bad attitude under control.

Yeah I said it.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I think it's a no brainer. I'd sell the camaro & the stepside 4X4. Keep the SSS & talk with your fiance'.

You guys need to have your heads on straight and "be on the same page" going into this marriage.

Buy another camaro/chevelle/truck later on down the road for a project.....

yes she does work and i did buy the truck new in early 04 i was dumb and refinaced it once and still owe some coin on it and love the truck so i decided to sell the car here is a link to see it you guys can also bid on to :jester:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...008633&rd=1

i dunno..that is one awesome looking camaro...it definately shows you put alot of time into it...I would prolly be doing what Mr. P said at post 21...if you owned the camaro that long then you shouldnt have payments on it...i just think you will regret selling the car in the future.....good luck

It's so easy to say that you can always get another project car in the future, but when will that be? You are relatively young so you may not have had the misfortune of getting rid of something you love and never be able to replace it. If it's the only option, then so be it. Here's an idea, tell her to get a part time gig stripping for a while, I hear there's good money in it. :jester:

Man, I dunno, if your fiance loves you enough and knows how important this car is to you she would never ask you to sell it in the first place. My EX girlfriend was really materialistic and would go nuts when I would drop $500 a week into my Camaro and ask me why I couldnt spend that money on her...needless to say as you can see above in caps, shes an EX. My Camaro has been with me since I was 15 and I have spent more money on it then I could ever get back out of it, plus the blood sweat and tears that went into it. Is the Camaro actually costing you any money right now? Besides wanting to put more into it? If not, sit on it, store it for a couple years until the money issue becomes more stable and then break her out again, it will be one sweet reunion. No female will ever come between my vehicles and I, and the current girlfriend agrees, thank god. Hope this helps man. Shame to see you part with that beautiful car.

DGIEPSS - don't sell the Camaro, take it from the man who's been there. In your situation it is a hopeless/poor strategy that will backfire in several ways. I am not going to mention the few reasons why, but my advice is to postpone the engagement until you have paid off the truck and got the credit cards AND your fiance's bad attitude under control.

Yeah I said it.

Mr. P.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

Yeah I said it.

Mr. P.

I agree with Mr. P. on this.