Wtb: Tailgate And/or Tailgate Protector For Black Ss

sleepingcrna

If anyone knows of a salvage i could pick one up from, I'd appreciate hearing about it. My tailgate has been randomly falling open over the last 3 weeks. Last night towing a boat, it fell open without me knowing and had a fight with the spare tire on the trailer. Bent the hell out of tailgate. Thanks for any help.

If anyone knows of a salvage i could pick one up from, I'd appreciate hearing about it. My tailgate has been randomly falling open over the last 3 weeks. Last night towing a boat, it fell open without me knowing and had a fight with the spare tire on the trailer. Bent the hell out of tailgate. Thanks for any help.

I have a black tailgate from an SS. It does not have the spoiler on it. I can do it for $150 + s/h.

Let me know

I have a black one from a 2004 w/ 30k miles.

good condition but not perfect. I can do $150+ s/h

no handle, wing, or lower cladding strip... just the gate

Is that off of an SS? And does that even matter? Thanks. And, when you say not perfect, what exactly does that mean?

Is that off of an SS? And does that even matter? Thanks. And, when you say not perfect, what exactly does that mean?

it is from an ss although that doesn't matter. by not perfect I mean its 4 years old and has 30k miles on it from a truck I parted out a long time ago. its not dented or damaged like that but i'm sure it must have a scratch or something. its been along time since I even looked at it. you can paypal the $150 to [email protected] and then we can work out the shipping costs, if they're horribly expensive I can even help pay for some. let me know man

thanks

Brian

Hey Brian, sorry it took a while to get back here. I'd like to hold out for a complete gate, ALTHOUGH, i could use everything off of my trashed gate to put on yours. I'll email you. In the meantime, if there are any complete gates out there, PLEASE let me know. Mike