A Little Teaser (next Months Truckin')

fast4popper

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the KIND words everyone! I have been kind of hush about it, not to suprise people, but cause i guess i didnt want to tell anyone and it not hit print. maybe i am pessimistic like that. anyway, i guess I should have believed Dan Ward (senior Editor at Truckin') when i asked him if it would for sure hit print and his words were " I wouldnt be wasting your time if it wasnt worthy"

it was a LONG weekend thats for sure. On Saturday before the shoot i had a Sound off car stereo show here in Des MOines for my shop. after that we loaded up the SS on a trailer to head to Springfield Ill for a meeting with Dan @ truckin'. we arrived there about 10 pm met with him and decided we would be up and ready to go for 530AM Sunday morning. the shoot took till about 9 am. immediatly after the shoot i had to be back in Des Moines for a Country concert at 2pm that the MRS got tickets for our anniversary for. I was beat to say the least. was it worth it? ask me on Sept 23rd when it goes on sale!! :)

included in the shoot were some rolling shots, some close ups and it took us 2 different back ground sites to get it just right. I really like where the shots were taken, the dark black top with the back ground of an old fire station make the red of the truck stand out and POP. there are so many things i have left out that i forgot to tell them, I didnt even know this was coming till i got a call this morning from a friend tellin me it was gonna be in next months issue and that there was a preview in the back of this months. I hope they give me a chance to proof what they have, or at least a chance to add some things. not counting on it, but its a hope. the whole thing was a whirlwind from when it start rolling till the day of the shoot. cleanin, detailin, tweekin, just all of the work. I do have to say thanks to quite a few people. Yttaf, SSposse, Zippy, Frank, Allballz and a TON of others that helped me locally, these are just guys from the site you all know.

well thanks again for the replies, and I cant wait to hear the reactions once the full spread comes to print.

:cheers: