Million-mile Silverado Gets No Bids On Ebay

zanis520

guy wanted too much for it on eBay. GM still wants to buy it back but not for $30K. IMO GM should at least give the guy something like a basic model silverado or something. If you keep a vehicle for that long and log over 1 millions miles, that's something special and something GM can brag about or market. I mean how many GM customers have million mile vehicles? :chevy:

guy wanted too much for it on eBay. GM still wants to buy it back but not for $30K. IMO GM should at least give the guy something like a basic model silverado or something. If you keep a vehicle for that long and log over 1 millions miles, that's something special and something GM can brag about or market. I mean how many GM customers have million mile vehicles? :chevy:

I agree.

I was watching his truck on ebay off the original post. It showed a single bid on the last day it was up for sale? :confused: I just LOVE the way Ebay is sooo bogus in that reguard. He must of had a friend or relative bid on it for him to try and stimulate a sell....

I agree 100%. :chevy:

This was my original post on this...

The guy who has the '91 Silverado with over 1,000,000 miles on it is putting it up for sale on eBay. Minimum bid? $30,000.00. Yikes!

http://www.rocketnews.com/topic/world/Chevrolet-Silverado/

I like the idea of giving him a new truck and putting the old one in a museum, giving the owner some acknowledgement. But, like I said, $30K for that? Yikes! :)

Remember that land rover or range rover that was in that car chase on TV that kept going on and on even after it had no wheels and it wouldnt stop for anything? It was sold to a range rover dealer for a bunch of money. And I think I remember a guy with a volvo with over a million miles and he was given a brand new nice ass Volvo for free.

I do think he should get a new truck for free from GM, but I know they are way too cheap to give anything away. Who did he think would pay $30K for it anyway?