Truck Is Running

03CHEV SS

As some of you have followed the problem was finally found. Mechanic A took it back to the dealership after the retuned computer was installed and still nothing. The tech tool was not talking the computer though the ALDL still. They put the factory computer back in and they found a ground wire behind the motor that was intermittently grounding. They recrimped the wire and it fired and is running fine now. Now I just have to put the tuned computer in but I'm alittle scared at the moment because I finally have a truck that is running and my 66 nova is a mess from driving it to work this week.

But to all like I said it was a ground wire behind the motor that was causing all the trouble.

DAMN THAT THING IS NICE. I have a 63 ss Nova I have being trying to finish for 10 yrs. She has sat in the back now for about 4 yrs. Went to get married and was put in the back burner then had a kid 1 year ago. Hopefully she can come out as clean as yours. I went with the fastest color on mine BLACK :D (LOL).

DAMN THAT THING IS NICE. I have a 63 ss Nova I have being trying to finish for 10 yrs. She has sat in the back now for about 4 yrs. Went to get married and was put in the back burner then had a kid 1 year ago. Hopefully she can come out as clean as yours. I went with the fastest color on mine BLACK :D (LOL).

Black fast HAHA Come and set in this yellow one and you will think different. Actually the car is a little rough but it was last painted in 1975 yes 1975 except for the hood. I purchased it 10 yrs. ago and have driven the crap out of it. I want to tear it apart and redo it but I know will happen I will get it to where I don't want to drive because it will be to nice to get dirty but thanks for the compliments and you will get your finished in time.

As some of you have followed the problem was finally found. Mechanic A took it back to the dealership after the retuned computer was installed and still nothing. The tech tool was not talking the computer though the ALDL still. They put the factory computer back in and they found a ground wire behind the motor that was intermittently grounding. They recrimped the wire and it fired and is running fine now. Now I just have to put the tuned computer in but I'm alittle scared at the moment because I finally have a truck that is running and my 66 nova is a mess from driving it to work this week.

But to all like I said it was a ground wire behind the motor that was causing all the trouble.

sweet!