New Video! Sss.com Part Iii

Fireman31

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome video :cheers: I feel honored to have my truck on there.

sweet Dan!!! Next time I hope to have some video for you. I think we need to recreate the AWD burnout that was on the Trucking mag cover. :thumbs::fume::eek::flag::driving::ughdance:

I may have to put my stocker on and get a strap and another truck and some water and bleach and see what can be done about that. May make for a nice sig to.

OOOOOOooooooo the ideas.

VHO's and V-max's arn't cool enough

:chillpill: Easy guys, read post #13, I explain the details of video production. There were not many if any submissions of VHO's and V-Max's for the video. I did not guarantee that everyone would make it into the video either. If you did not submit photos or videos to me, then you pretty much had no chance of making it into the video. I put over 3 months of hard work into this video around my busy life. Let's keep the petty BS to a minimum or i'll ask to have this thread locked! :nono:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

:chillpill: Easy guys, read post #13, I explain the details of video production. There were not many if any submissions of VHO's and V-Max's for the video. I did not guarantee that everyone would make it into the video either. If you did not submit photos or videos to me, then you pretty much had no chance of making it into the video. I put over 3 months of hard work into this video around my busy life. Let's keep the petty BS to a minimum or i'll ask to have this thread locked! :nono:

dude it was a joke